[alfa] driving in Boston/poly bushings

<< The unwritten rule of driving in Boston:

 Yield to the car with the most dents. By definition, a shiny rental car
 must yield to most everyone. >>
Buy the insurance that they offer.  This worked for me when renting a large
truck once in my youth.  Also, relative position counts for more than what lane
you are in, if there are any lanes marked.

As for poly bushings, a friend of mine had these put on his Fiat Spider.  He
said they squeaked like crazy until they had some "break in" time, and now he
loves them.
Brian Ancelin
71 Spider
Denton, Texas(with driving experience in Boston)