[alfa] Yet another Alfa

Another Alfa was delievered to my home today (that's 2 in less than a week.) I made a fellow digester Alfa-less in the process (sorry Andy) when I bought his Werde (an ex-Dug-Sedon-mobile.) It spun a bearing, so I'm going to replace it's engine with the one out of my trusty, but rusty Verde.

The end result should be one very nice, Verde with a metric shitload of spares. I can't wait to sample the end result... which might not take to long. I'm going to start the process tomorrow morning, and depending on how things go, I just might do the works this weekend.

I think I could squeeze one more or so in my driveway:
http://mark.denovich.org/archives/000344.html

--Mark
4 Alfas and counting
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org