[alfa] Re: GTV/6 -reset light and front wheel bearings

At 2:46 AM +0000 9/5/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:10:58 -0400
From: ebelmont@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re: GTV/6 -reset light and front wheel bearings

  Hello all,

 Does nay one know where I can find the Oxygen reset switch for my GTV/6
(its been so long I can't remeber where it is - I believe it to be under
the passenger parcel shelf)?  Further, I recal a post regarding front wheel
bearings for a GTV/6 being interchangable with that of a chrysler Mini van
does any one have a part number or DIy website URl?

Thank you all in advance,

Emilio
Toronto Canada
It's to the right of the glove box behind the 'eyeball' fresh air vent.

I don't know about Chrysler, but you can get appropriate wheel bearings from NAPA. I have the part numbers at home, but unfortunately I'm at school right now.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6