RE: [alfa] Asbestos

Larry,

Check your laws carefully and you will find very little in the way of
regulation of individuals. The laws pertaining to asbestos are almost
exclusively aimed at manufacturers and MOST OF THEIR EMPLOYEES. When
a friend decided to remove the asbestos siding from HIS house he
found that there were NO LAWS regulating HIM from removing the siding
without protective clothing. He did of course get a full body suit with
a respirator system. And, pertaining to you post, he was told by his
village and their waste disposal provider to simply bag it and, you
guessed it, "Throw it in the trash." So, to my knowledge, I gave no
unlawful advice, right?

John Katos