[alfa] Dallas 164L FS- Picture link

 Sorry for another post about my 164L but I've been getting requests for some pics. For $300 more than a typical Berlina, you can get a faster and modern Alfa!!! So here they are! Although the S wheels look great on the car, I can't part with them. http://www.thenewmath.com/images/alfa%20164/Okay, I've finally decided I really don't have enough room nor the time to keep up with 5 cars. I'm painfully letting my red 164L go. I was planning to keep her forever but have acquired a gtv6 and another 164 that both need my attention. Need more hrs. in a day to keep up. I wanted to list this first with the Alfa people before listing in on ebay.Here are the details.  For Sale-$1800 o.b.o 91 164 L Red w/tan leather interiorI have all receipts over the last 6 years.  154k miles on the odometer Maintained by Alfa Mechanics; Vick's Autosport-Ft. Worth Texas; Basically Italian-Irving, Texas Recent work: New Clutch-300 miles on new clutch ($1000 later) New Timing Belt, water pump etc.-50 miles Head Gasket/Valve Job @142,000 miles done by Basically Italian A/C Compressor-120,000 miles A-arms and front struts- 120,000 miles All Engine Motor Mounts-120,000 miles Tires-3 yrs. old New Radiator with Alfa Heaven temp control-3 yrs. ago New Radiator Fan-3yrs. ago Rare Rear reclining heated seats Stepper Motors done at 75,000-Basically Italian Manual Transmission; formerly automatic-108k miles New Sunroof motor/mechanism-2 yrs. ago New Steering Rack-108k miles New Catalytic Converter-Last month The bad:Cracked windshield, Clearcoat fading, A/C needs charge, Headliner needs to be redone, Tan seats show cracks in leather, 5th fuel injector works intermittently, Need Heater Core, Needs Map Light Frame There you have it. You desire a good running 164L? Don't think, just e-mail me an offer, questions, or come check it out. I'm in Dallas, Texas.  robustful@domain.elided  Danny91 164L83 gtv6 3.0