[alfa] Springs/suspension for a 77 spider

It's time to refresh the suspension in my '77 spider. I'm planning on springs, Konis, and poly bushings all the way around.

What opinions are out there on springs? I talk to Centerline and their sport springs sound pretty good. I use the car for track days and street driving. I like a stiff suspension. Has any one used them and can share impressions?

I'm also interested in experiences with other springs.

How much difference is there between the red and yellow konis?