[alfa] re: 164 AC experience...

At 11:34 PM +0000 9/3/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:25:49 -0400
From: Brett Melancon <fmbadvert@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 164 AC experience...

I am in the process of upgrading/fixing my 1991 164S AC system.  I want
a killer system.  Any hints or comments on how to do this?  I am also
experiencing the hot air through the console problem.  How can I fix
this?  I have already installed a valve in the heater line and it helps
a little.

Brett

I can recommend a hydrocarbon refrigerant such as ES-12a from http://www.autocoolrefrigerants.com. I don't know anything about the 164 specifically, though. I suppose tinted windows would help the aircon do its job.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6