[alfa] Alfa stuff for sale

Well I sold the Alfetta and have some things still
here at the house I want to sale:

Alfa Romeo Owner's Bible by Pat Braden (Like new) -
$20

Wes Ingram Manual for Alfa Romeo SPICA Fuel Injection
(New) $10

Haynes Shop Manual ISBN 0 85696 531 6 - Alfa Romeo
Sedan and Coupe 1973 thru 1980 Covers All Alfetta
Sedan and GT Coupe, Sprint Veloce and Sports Sedan
with 4 cylinder 2 litre motor ( Good shape but used
with a few greasy paw prints) - $8.00

Illustrated Alfa Romeo Buyer's Guide Second Edition by
Joe Benson (New Condition) - $10.00

Centerline reprint of Maintenance Manual for Alfa
Romeo Sport Sedan - Sprint Veloce, 2000 Spider Veloce
(50 States) (New Condition) $3.00

Complete SPICA Fuel Injection System from my 79 Sprint
Veloce. Was in very good working conditon when removed
to install webers. Includes injection pump, throttle
throats, new drive belt, good thermostatic actuator,
fuel pump, front fuel filter, and shankle ram stacks
from the shankle filter kit. I do not have the K&N
Filters, they were fitted to the webers and went with
the car. $100.00

Corbeau Clubman racing seat. Red fabric in excellent
near new condition - $100.00

Brand New RCI Part No. 9210B 5 point 3 inch wide
driver restraint with a July 02 date. Color is red
Never removed from box. All hardware is included.
$50.00

I have some other things which are free to a good
home:

Alternator
Complete Air conditioning system
tachometer
GTV6 side marker lights

Prices above do not include shipping. Email with
questions.

Regards,

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA