Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 01:58 PM 9/3/2003, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:21:49 -0400
From: "Scott Johnson" <scott@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Region-specific question

Ok, I also managed to twist apart the hard brake line that comes out of
the driver's side front caliper and connects to the flexible line that
leads out of the wheel well. All the alfa places I've called say "have
one made up", but I have zero clue as to where to go to have that done.
I'm in the Herndon VA (USA) area... any locals have suggestions?

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider
Alfa Spider FAQ Author