[alfa] Still need Fuel Gauge Help!!!

Dear Digesters,

I still have not really received any good answers to my question about my
1991 Spider - the "fuel low" light comes on flickering at just about half
a tank , and just below a half of a tank on the gauge, the light stays on
steady until I fill it when the gauge is around an eighth of a tank.

 As I said, I had my mechanic put in a brand new Alfa sender. Even with
the new sender, the first time it got to around a half a tank, bingo, the
light starts flickering on and off. Then it comes on steady between a
half and a quarter tank. This is driving me a bit crazy - someone MUST
know what is going on! Help is appreciated!

Michael Pordes
87 Milano Gold
87 Milano Verde
91 Spider
(And looking for a nice, clean, 71-74 Spica GTV)