[alfa] '78 Alfetta Sport Sedan for Sale

If you either want or need four doors, like Alfettas, want a really
solid clean one, visit:
http://www.alfacybersite.com/MR78AlfettaSptSedan.html

The ad will remain on my website until Saturday (9/6) noon then move on
to eBay if not sold by then. Hit the back button to return to whence you
came.

The car is located in Lakewood, CA (near Long Beach). I'm placing the ad
for a friend, so email me and I will give you his cell phone number.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA