[alfa] Re: Ethan's hot Milano

I had all the overheating problems last summer with my Milano, I ended having to replace everything, radiation, thermostat, switch, even added an aux. electric fan for the AC.

The problem with the test below is what if your radiator was partially clogged or the thermostat was only opening partially and therefore do not provide sufficient cooling under more severe conditions.

BTW, make sure the thermostat opens all the way, they get fried easily if overheats, age has nothing to do with it, according to GLynn.

- S.