re: verde ABS

Wow,

Thanks for all the help folks. There was some concern that I was out driving
the car around with it leaking fluid all over the place. I can say that the
car is safely tucked away in my garage, not being driven, until this problem
is resolved. I would like to avoid bursting into flames at this time! ;)

Graham listed the alternate ABS parts numbers from AC Delco. I checked their
site: www.acdelco.com and was able to find the parts numbers. It appears that
they are flipped however, it should be:

Accumulator: AC Delco 25528382 (called the ACCUMULATOR,BRK M/CYL FLUID)
ABS Pump: AC Delco 25535686 (called the BOOSTER,P/B)

The question I have is does anyone know if the year would matter? I found one
listed for 88 and 89 (though it seems a lot of cars have this part number, and
part...).

Ted
HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan (for sale)