RE; Clutch Master Rebuild

I personally would just buy a new clutch master and slave and replace them both at the same time instead attempting to rebuild them. I think it will probably save you time and hassle. Might as well do the hose as well.

Either route you choose you will want to replace/rebuild both master and slave because once you replace the master the chances of your slave crapping out shortly after is very high. I have been told this is due to the higher internal pressure of the fluid because the master is now working correctly. This tends to blow out the old slave which is not used to it and about ready to go anyway.

Of course my response tells you nothing about actually rebuilding them...

Damian

Berlina
Seattle, WA.