Restored '73 Spider for sale, Seattle

It is with a heavy heart that I am offering my Spider for sale. I spent last
two years restoring it to it's present condition, and with every attempt to
keep the car, but recent job loss, and other projects force me to part with
it.
I bought the car from a Lister who was moving out of state, and he owned
this car for 16 years.
Work that was done by him:
Rebuilt head,
Recored radiator.
Work that was done by me:
New synchros in the tranny,
New clutch,
Euro carbs conversion with correct euro air cleaner assembly, intake
manifold, and all hardware,
New paint, correctly done, with all trim removed,
New interior, seats, door panels, refinished steering wheel,
Fix little rust in floors, and coat everything with POR15,
Refinished road wheels,
New Carello headlight covers,
New chrome door mirrors.
Things that still need to be fixed:
replace a couple of bad tie-rod ends (new parts included),
Dash has cracks in it (newer nice dash AND a dash cap included). Some other
parts come with the car as well. Here's the pictures of the car...
 http://shorterlink.com/?QFHX9N
Please note that the ATS wheels are not included. The car comes with
refinished stock wheels. I figure I have about $3000 in the parts alone, not
counting labor, and would consider offers in this range. A buyer will have a
choice to haul an Alfetta parts car from my property for free.

Val Danilov
'67 Duetto
'73 Spider (for sale:(((
'86 Quad