gtv6 @ nelson

Hi Scott

    We've been racing a GTV6 @ nelson since 1997.

    Tires:  I'd expect some rubbing with 205/55's.   We've run 205/50's and
225/50's with the fenders rolled out.

    If you're running street tires, I'd run 40 psi all around.
If race tires, go 34psi.

    Shocks:  Koni yellows at "medium".  Reds at full stiff.

    Belts:  You could pull the rear seat and bolt the belt just below shoulder
height to the bulkhead, but use some reinfrcing plates, not thin steel of the
bulkhead itself.

    A roll cage makes a huge difference in handling, especially in a flexible
chassis like the Alfa's.  Not to mention the safety factor.  Nelson's a fast
track, and the GTV6 can do some good laps(we've had a few ITS poles and some
regional EP wins there with the car.).   If something goes bad at those
speeds...

    Which club are you running with, and where are you coming from?

Ray Boniface