Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:16:46 -0400
From: Mark Denovich <mark@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: bedding in rings

Ron,

It's mentioned in the Alfa Bible.  The stuff that is suggested is: Bon
Ami.  It contains feldspar, and that's what does the trick.

Note there are two types of Bon-Ami,  you want the original stuff.

It will take the glaze of the rings... and the bearings, cams, etc...

Good luck.

- --Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org