Re: modern fuseblock for Berlinas?

There are several places that sell generic blade-type fuse blocks in
various sizes, all the way up to 21 fuses.  Painless Wiring and British
Wiring are two such places (easily google'd).  Some of the blocks also
have positions for relays and flashers.  You can also get high quality
waterproof connectors from these places, allowing you to correct the
other major problem with many older European cars: easily corroded brass
non-waterproof connectors.

Most long-time owners of cars with the bullet fuses know that the first
thing to do when an electrical problem crops up is to give the relevant
fuses a few twists in the holder, to scrape off some of the insulating
corrosion.  An advantage of these fuse blocks is that you can tell at a
glance if any of the fuses are blown.  The blade type generally requires
you remove the fuse from the holder to see if it's blown.

jamesm