Re: Alfa Furgone!

The spelling error was mine, spell check didn't catch it! In terms of the VW
conversion project: I would be replacing a Dodge van that is totally
non-ergonomic, driving it is wrecking my back. If I can find an F12 (probably gas if
they really do have more power) in decent shape, I'll get it. otherwise, I may
look for the little "estate car"
Stevan Thomas
73 Berlina