Ferodo Pad Installation - GTV6 Rear

I'm about to install a new set of Ferodo brake pads in the rear calipers of
my GTV6.  The instruction flyer, printed in a dozen languages, doesn't offer
any application-specific directions.  Each pad's backing plate has an arrow
stamped on it.  I'm assuming that the pads should be installed so that the
arrows point in the direction of rotor rotation.  Can anyone verify this?

Bert Neily
Raleigh, NC, USA
'84 GTV6