Vibrations and Propshafts

I came across an interesting web site on Vibration Diagnosis that may be of
interest. Other than giving a nice tutorial on the causes and diagnosis of
vibrations it also goes into some detail on a manual (DYI'able) in the car
balance procdure for the propsaft. Proceed at your own risk! I any event it
settled questions I had about the U joint phasing. The URL is:

http://www.babcox.com/editorial/us/us50014.htm

Happy Roads,  AW
73 Spider
74 GTV