Volvo S40

I agree. This is a real fun car with some punch and tight handling-especially for a Volvo. (I've owned three 240's prior to the s40. Its like going from a school bus to a ferrari.) But you have to be ready to do a brake job every every time you turn around.
zach

My major beef is that it seems to go through brake pads faster than any car
I've owned although I've heard from some that the OEM pads are crap, they
certainly do put out a LOT of black dust which is a pain to get off the
wheels.