Spider resto (Rotisserie)

This may be a question for Biba, but I'll throw it open to everyone.

I'm considering a sad '73 Spider as a home resto project and like the idea of a rotisserie to enable the bare body to be rotated 360 degrees.  I envisage a rather rigid self supporting frame to be attached under the full length of the car in an attempt to keep the body square(ish) during any major sill or floor repairs.

What would be the best pickup points on the chassis to attach the framework.

Anyone done this before ?  Photos ?

If I cut/repair one sill at a time, is the full chassis frame necessary ?  Should I simply insert a brace across the top of both door apertures ?

As the resto will no doubt take a long time, the body/frame is likely to be trailered at times.

Anyone guess the weight of a Spider body sans doors, bootlid and bonnet ?

TIA

Beatle
Katherine Australia