Last Spider for Sale

OK,  I only have one left, so you better move quick.
(and I meet with the caterer for my daughter wedding  this week and he will
want a check !)

1984 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
Color : Red
Mileage: @ 95,500
Location: Apex, NC (suburb of Raleigh)

The past five years or so I have seen new, Motor Mounts, Top, Fuel Injector
Hoses, Fuel Filter, Clutch Slave Cylinder, Catalytic Converter, Giubo, Water
Pump & hoses, K&N Air Filter, Tires, Magnicor Wires, Sheep Skin Seat Covers,
6 CD Alpine Stereo, and the usual 3,000 mile swap on oil and filter.

For all the details and pictures check...
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-nickscar

Nick
Apex, NC