Re: Milano Speedo Error

For all who might be interested. I was able to get my speedo working correctly after installing a 4.10 tranny in my Verde. I purchased a speedchanger from terfinc.com and after several hours of trial and error got it installed and working properly in my car. This unit cost about $150.00 and is in my opinion worth it. Now that I know how to do this I would have to say the installation is really easy too!

Feel free to ask me for help if you get one and get stuck. If this warrants enough interest I will take pictures and post a thorough description somewhere like the alfatwiki site.

Derek