Re: 164 alternatives

hi jason,

ask anyone who has owned both varieties of 164 which is more reliable.  ask alfa-bill, too, while yure at it.  the electrics on the '94 & later 164's are a *lot* more of a pita...

re: a/c, try r12a in the system - much better than 12, let alone 134a...

agreed on having more than one car, tho!  :>)

regards,

doug s.
'95 buell s2, 90rwhp/ft-lbs torque, 33k
'92 alfa 164L, 203K