164LS Alternatives (why?)

My turn, since nobody has said it yet: why do you need an alternative to a 164LS? Tossing money at the one you have, or seeking a lower-mileage example will keep the smiles on your face at a lower cost than a new car. Hold-out for a few more years then buy a new one with a Northstar engine <g>

Karl
'95 164LS, original owner, you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers...(or let me buy a new 2007 model).