RE: 164 LS Alternatives

From: "Mike Nakamura" <mike_nakamura@domain.elided> wrote...
>My spouse is driving many miles for work these days. Our 164LS Automatic
has
>nearly 120k on the clock and we're considering newer alternatives.

Mike-  I'm in a similar situation, and it sound like we have similar tastes.
Here's what I think I've got my choices narrowed down to, in today's order
of preference (subject to change tomorrow):

Audi A4
Saab 9-3
Volvo S60
BMW 5-series

I would consider a (lightly) used model of any of these, except for the 9-3
(I say that only because '03 was the first year of the new model).  In fact,
if the 9-3 was available with AWD, I would probably have my decision made.
Not sure if that helps any - I'd suggest go drive them all - that's what I
need to do.

Brad