PIA infection thing... YOU MUST READ

I have just received the message below and I did as it suggested - I did find the virus, it took just a couple of minutes to get rid of and then
I emptied my recycle bin Sorry about that .

This is legit

Antonio
  I have copied the message I received - as below (I have no idea who Sue
and
  Steve are I received the message further down the line).

  - Am passing this on being as i found it on mine

  Unfortunately someone has sent me a virus, since you are in my address
book,
  you need to check if you have it.
  The instructions are:-

  The virus ( called jdbgmgr.exe) is not detected by Norton or McAfee
  antivirus systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before damaging
the
  system.

  It is sent automatically by messenger and by address book, whether or
not
  you sent e mail to your contacts.

  here's how to check for the virus and how to get rid of it:
  YOU MUST DO THIS.

  1.Go to start, use Find or Search option.
  2.In the file folder option, type the name jdbgmgr.exe
  3.Be sure you search your C: drive and all subfolders and any other
drives
  you may have
  4.Click 'find now' or 'search'
  5.The virus has a TEDDY BEAR icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe   DO NOT
OPEN
  IT!
  6. Go to Edit  ( On the Menu Bar ) and choose  ' select all ' to
highlight
  the file without opening it.
  7.Now go to File ( On the Menu Bar) and select delete. It will then go
  Recycle Bin.
  8.IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS
  BOOK, SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS.

  To do this:

  Open a new e mail message
  Click the icon of the address book next to the ' To'
  Highlight every name and Add to ' BCC' ( which means blind copy)
  Copy this message and paste to e- mail

  Many apologies for this, but like you i was a potential victim

  Sue & Steve