Re: Berlina No Start

Damian,

My vote would be that you've clogged up the fuel filter.
I don't have enough experience to comment on the "filling
the carb" technique but I do have experience with the "run
out of gas and clog your filter, doh!!" technique.  Generally
a problem on older cars, with tanks full of crud.

Good Luck,

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada
73 Berlina