Pebble Beach Concours

In #725 Brad Purvis waxes nostalgic: "The Monterey Historic weekend is
the absolute best car event in this country. I've have not been for
several years now, but about 1990 all three of the BAT cars were at
Pebble Beach...If there is only one car thing you do before you die,
make it the Historic weekend in Monterey."

********

Must admit my post 'Home alone' just might have been written with a bit
of jealousy behind it.

Still...I was there in '89 for for the BAT outing - as I'm sure many of
you others were. I have some pretty darn good photos of the three
sitting together on the 'lawn'. Apparently this was the first time all
three had been together in one spot.

I'd be happy to upload a few to my [no popups, no advertising (except
for a few products I offer)] website if there is a small handful who
would like to see them. I also 'shot' Bertone several times. And while
not an autograph hound, did have him sign the 8/89 R&T article on the
BAT.

A very magical moment in time.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA