Re[2]: Hot Spider

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:38:43 -0400 Todd Schinell <alfatodd@domain.elided> wrote:

> That seems to be the normal case with my 77 spider, re: the hot floor and
> driveshaft tunnel.  Has anyone had luck with aftermarket or locally
> available heat insulation?  I've noticed my right heel gets really hot
> and
> uncomfortable on highway trips.

my GTV gets pretty hot too. someone over on the ihc list is using something
called (i think) reflectivix to insulate his scout floor. apparently you
can buy sunscreens made of it at wallymart, or rolls of it at some hardware
stores. i was thinking about bying some of it and putting it under the
carpet of my alfa to see if it helped.

richard