164 tan leather dye

Hi guys,
I need to touch up a tan leather interior. Surflex is the product I have used
in the past. Incredible stuff. Use extremely sparingly to fill in places where
the leather dye has come off leaving bare leather exposed. The black stuff is
like an ink almost, and I apply with a rag on my fingertip. I have a can of
the black sutff (8oz) and it has lasted forever. I need to do some touchup on
a tan interior but do not want to spend $80 on a pint of the stuff (I'll never
use that much!). Does anyone want to go 50/50 with me and spend $40 to get an
8oz can of tan leather dye for a '91-'93 164 tan interior?

thanks,

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS