2600/2000 dash for sale

I dragged a friend's 2600/possible 2000 (102 series) Spider dash back from
its 15-year resting place in a farm shed in Merced, CA, Saturday night.
Anyone in the Calif. Bay Area looking for such a dash?  This is the full
dash structure with instrument binnacle, glove box lid, but no instruments
or switches.  Dusty but complete with full upholstery, but it might warrant
recovering. Not my dash, but I'll be happy to show it, since it's in my
garage.  My friend doesn't want to give it away, but I don't have an
impression of what it's worth, if anything.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA