Re: Alfa Stop

George:

I have bought a lot of stuff from Alfa Stop, and Tony Stevens is a great guy to deal with.  Very knowledgable and a real enthusiast.  Be patient if you don't get a response right away, as (I believe) he is a one man show and is sometimes away at shows and such.

My personal experience in buying parts from various overseas vendors (often necessary for obscure parts not carried by the domestic vendors) has always been good.  The parts often arrive within a week.  Be sure you discuss shipping methods though, since the faster the method, the more expensive it is.

Good Luck!

Arno Leskinen
Gilbert, AZ USA
115
116
102 x 2 (the reason I have to get stuff from the UK, Italy, and Germany...)