light buldb controversy

Andrew, you forgot...

14) the italian translation of light bulb.

15)how many ligh bulbs were used in alfas since 1923 (quote Fusi)

16) restoration of light bulbs by Biba.

17) Flames against Bibas' drinking habits while restoring light bulbs.

18)A vendor promised me a light bulb 6 months ago but I haven't received it because he said he moved 4 times and had 7 hart attacks.

19) you get the picture...

TonyG