Daily Drivers

In #710 Alfalex Csank (yeah, like that's his real name) rambles on with
the following:

" Firstly, the rules you have about daily drivers don't wash.  Most
folks in our "car culture society" who are paired-up have at least two
cars (more in many cases!).  Regarding generators, be serious!  Are you
saying that a daily-driver must have ALL of its original features?
People who drove their Model-Ts modified them with better stuff, VW
Beetle owners did the same...are those cars also not "proper
daily-drivers"?

I drive a 1969 Spider 1300 Junior just about every day.  She has an
alternator instead of the stock "genny",

*********

Dear, unnnnh, Alfalex, unnnnnh, you're saying guys, dudes, hombres, etc.
who like Alfas can also like women and they in turn like him / them to
the point one could actually be paired up with one of those soft and
fuzzy things? Damn, boggles the mind.

Oh yeah, I'm overwhelmed with comparisons to Model-T's and VW Beetles.

Well little dude, just because your 'short' is 450cc too (unnh) short -
previously I said that I felt a '69 Spider or (?) in very good shape is
pretty much the beginning of the possibility of a fairly reliable Alfa
Daily Driver.

All things being equal and all.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA