Re: alfa sunscreen

In a message dated 8/7/03 11:16:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 21:44:17 -0700
> From: Fred & Mel Zimmermann <fredmelzimm@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Avoiding Cracked Dashes
>
>     Erik,
> ... I am looking for a sunscreen to fit a Berlina, but they are really hard
> to find! The alternative is a car cover! That
> is a lot more hassle though! I would strongly recommend Lexol Vinyl
> conditioner and cleaner!
> Fred Zimmermann
> AROCCC

I have a shade that comes in two pieces and works well (if not perfect). It's
by Axius Auto Shade, the model is "Magic Shade" in "standard size". They are
in Moorpark, CA (1-888-992-9487) and Canada (1-800-561-6166).
I haven't checked to see if they have a smaller size available.
Stevan Thomas
Alameda, CA
73 Berlina