69 Fiat 124 Coupe still for sale

The owner of the 69 Fiat 124 Coupe I looked at last week here in Berkeley,
CA, called me back to say he hasn't sold it yet, and is listening to offers.
Here's the ad, and contact info, from craigslist.  Not my car, etc.

Andrew Watry

1969 Fiat 124 Sport   <a href=http://www.craigslist.org/car/14655752.html>
http://www.craigslist.org/car/14655752.html</a><br>
1969 Fiat 124 Sport 5 speed
2 door Coupe, California car, rust free. Second owner, new
transmission/starter/carborator, original radio, very clean inside. runs
great
contact me at 510 472-0454
please email me for photos