Oil gauge sending unit

In AD9-0696 Timothy Leigh Rodgers asks "does anyone know where to get a
sending unit for a Veglia gauge for a '67 Giulia Super?  I've found senders
for Jaeger gauges (made by Veglia!) but they apparently have opposite
polarity"

Don't have the Super parts book here, but the Catalogo Rapido shows a Borletti
Trasmettitore di pressione #105.00.06.323.02 fitting all 105 1300, 1600, and
1750 engines that have the sender in the right rear. The "00" in the parts
number sequence says it was there from Genesis. There are two 105.48 units
(Bosch and Borletti) for the 2000 and aparently all of the contemporary Junior
engines with the screw-on-filter, which fit the sender forward on the left.

I won't guarantee that that's right, but it might be. Alternately, Centerline
lists an oil pressure sending unit for 105 1600 with Veglia oil gauge on p.37
(in the copy  I have.)

Cheers

John H.