Car books cleanout (little Alfa content)

I have a few more books to clean from my library:

* Haynes "Weber Carburetors" shop manual.  Covers tuning, specs, and
overhaul of all major carb groups, including DCOEs used on Alfas.  Good used
condition with a little dog-earing of pages. $15.

* "Original Range Rover" by James Taylor.  From the excellent Bayview
Original series.  Covers boggling array of non-US models. Perfect condition
with DJ. $15.

* Autobooks Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3A shop manual.  Covers all systems.
Complete, solid, and usable, with a fair number of greasy fingerprints.
$20.

Shipping from Berkeley, CA extra.  Happy to provide more info if needed.

Andrew Watry