Re: 164LS no start

I can't answer most of Bob's questions, but I can say that I gave-up on the
optical transmitter years ago after never-ending problens with transmission
range and solder joints inside the transmitter. I turned it off and tossed
the FOBs in my spare parts box.

Also, when my car was delivered from the dealer, one or more fuses, near the
battery, were missing and the "3 flashes" did not work when the alarm was
set. The dealer noticed the discrepency and found the problem.

Karl
'95 164LS