Re: GTV-6 tires

Joe,

the 205 60/15s on my gtv6 give me a very accurate 150 mph speedo (ymphmv!).

i highly recommend the yokohama avs es-100 (a very popular tire from tire rack, #6 in
sales as i recall) which are very reasonably priced at about $70 per corner. these
tires perform very well in wet - they got me through the remnants of hurricane bill,
which was some pretty heavy rain without a slip-up! they are also very good for dry
pavement spirited drivin' on those snakin' roads, and i was pleased with how they
performed durin' the tourin' laps at moroso without even uppin' the air pressures from
my street settings.

can't say how they are in the snow...

'nardo - i'm only on my 3rd or 4th set of tires! ;-{)
'83 gtv6 w/406,771 (s)miles at the moment