replicas (SS100)..

So this got me curious, and a quick google revealed
http://www.intermeccanica.org/vehicles/squire/squiress100.htm where the
first paragraph is:

The Squire SS-100 is an almost exact, full size replica of the 1937 - 1939
Jaguar SS-100. The car was commissioned by Auto Sport Importers, Inc. of
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and made by Automobilli Intermeccanica in
Trofarello, Italy between 1970 and 1975, reportedly by Fiat technicians
who were moonlighting evenings and weekends.

So, it would appear there is an interesting italian twist to at least
these replicas. :)

Of course, their beauty is truly only skin deep. It looks like these used
Ford underpinnings, and not jaguar components.

That site has an interesting list of cars, but the most odd has to be
http://www.intermeccanica.org/vehicles/mustangsw/mustangsw.htm.

--
AC here
--

The jaguar SS100, not to mention all kinds of other kit cars and "custom"
cars are interesting, but I just about never see any Alfas. Did anyone

Greg