79 Alfetta GT Parts

I have a few parts left lying around for a 79 Alfetta GT. Need to move them.
The parts are located near Greenville SC. Most parts will be just the price
of shipping. Some of the parts include:
2.0 Engine with Spica pump still attached-was running when removed from car
about 3 yrs ago. Transmission- scratchy 2nd- missing clutch cover but has
brake calipers and discs. These items will need to be picked up. I also have
all side glass, Brake booster with pedals, front brake calipers, and some
other trim pieces. let me know what you need. If I don't move them soon, I
will have to send to scrap yard. Thanks

Chris Poore
87 Milano Gold
87 Milano Platinum