ID Plates

In #681, BerlinaBoy is sweating over having the correct ID plate on his
firewall for Concorso Italiano.

********

BerlinaBoy, I personally would concentrate on installing outside door
handles first. Might be crazy, but feel folks will notice the holes
where they should be long before they'll notice the missing ID plate.

However, since you're obviously determined...I believe the ID plate
would not include the period. Thusly - 10571 -. Centerline has 'some' ID
plates - checked with them? Also, Tom Sahines (Tom Sahines
<tsahines@domain.elided> - believe I'm giving you his correct email address)
might be able to help you out.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Note: You rich folk who can afford to go to C.I., stick your head in
BB's green car and sniff. Almost worth the cost of admission.