Sway Bar Trouble

I was driving my Berlina the other day and noticed a clunk coming from the left front wheel area upon breaking and some turns. This is a new clunk, not the standard..."yeah, I need to replace some bushing and tie rod ends".

Today I took the left front tire off and saw the cause. Where the front sway bar mounts on the left hand side had rusted through and gave way. I know that that only way to deal with this is to have the old rusty crap cut out and new metal welded in. So here's my question specifically for Seattle area Alfisti:

Do any of you know of a shop that you can recommend that can handle these kinds of repairs?

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Damian

magista@domain.elided