Jumped Timing (was dead Milano)

Well, I am going to make some assumptions about a car I have never seen -
Just for the heck of it, I am going to guess that the Dead Milano had jumped
its timing. While my deep mechanical expertise leads me to make this
conclusion, sadly, I haven9t a clue how to look at the car and verify if
that is the case.

Can someone tell me how to tell if a car has gone timing crazy, and
potential bent valves, etc., without having to remove major engine parts?

Cheers,

--
James Cook - Toronto
'71 GTV