August Velocissima is now online!

Hi gang -

Well, it's newsletter time again -- you can check out the August edition of Velocissima, the newsletter of Alfa Owners of New England, online now at http://www.velocissima.com. In this issue, you'll find:

* Events - We're on a roll!
- The annual AONE gathering at the New Hampshire
Vintage Celebration is set for August 2
- The Lime Rock Vintage Festival - and Italian Car
Corral - will be happening on Labor Day Weekend
* The South Shore Mystery Rallye - Story and photos
from the July 20 seaside romp
* Conventional Wisdom - Musings from the 2003 AROC
National Convention - Part 1 - by Brian Shorey
* Editor's Corner - 'Paper For Your 'Puter - monthly
AONE calendar wallpaper for your computer debuts
* The Club Store - Goodies that Alfisti simply can't
do without
* Classified Ads - Always dynamic!

Please note that our gathering at NHIS in Loudon, NH for the vintage races is THIS SATURDAY! It's always a great chance to watch some classic race cars in action, inspect them up close, and hang out with some fellow Alfa-lovers. We even supply the food! If any of you are in our neck of the woods this weekend, we'd love to have you stop by!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --