Re: solved! shankle weber conversion (+ ignition questions)

In a message dated 7/28/03 9:14:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Todd writes:

<snip>
>  The main
>  problem was definitely weak springs.  The only thing I don't know now is,
>  where do I get some proper dist advance springs?
<snip>

Take the dizzy to a good speed shop and have it recurved. Bring your cam
specs with you (total lift + degrees duration @ specific lift) and the crew there
will do the rest. I had mine done locally for about $45 US.

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615 (w/ recurved dizzy, so far works great)